Right. So can I just insert here some updates on what’s been happening in my life? Obviously, I’ve been busy
watching Korean Dramas working on our short film for our Senior Production. There has been a few stumbles within the development of the story but we kinda managed to piece them together with the help of a few people we fully trust and respect .
I do hope it turns out the way we imagined it in our heads.
I can also say that I’m already settled in the apartment life. Although it’s a bit costly and not at all like home, I’ve grown quite accustomed to a few things like:
- having no breakfast
- walking home from school and vice versa
- having no/weak internet connection
- being with the same people everyday
- sleeping at night with only one pillow
- no mom to peak into my bedroom door to remind me it’s already late and I have to sleep
- no mom to wake me up in the morning whenever I oversleep because I didn’t listen to her when she peaked in to my bedroom door to remind me it’s already late and I have to sleep.
- the liberty of being separated from my family
- the misery of being separated from my family
- frequent alcohol intake with the housemates
Yes and right now my head’s a bit fuzzy so I shall probably call it a day. I cannot think of any more things to say about the apartment life.
Oh I’m currently reading a novel called “Pope Joan” . So far, it’s full of drama.